Annual timetable 2019, timetable change on December 9
The new, 592-page annual timetable 2019 of the cycle traffic with all bus, rail and call-bus connections is available from Thursday, December 6th 2018, everywhere in the district Schwäbisch Hall free of charge: at banks and savings banks, the city halls, the DB stations and in the buses, as well as at the KreisVerkehr customer centers.
The following changes will be made to the timetable change:
- DB timetables remain largely unchanged this year. Nevertheless, there are innovations: An additional early train on the Murrbahn starts Mon-Fri at 4:25 am at Stuttgart main station and reaches Gaildorf at 5:22, SHA-Hessental at 5:36 and Crailsheim at 5:55. Fichtenberg receives new hold Mon-Fri at 7:45 clock in the direction of Crailsheim, and at 14:12 clock in the direction of Stuttgart. A new train leaves Mon-Fri at 6:15 pm from SHA-Hessental to Gaildorf, and continues to Stuttgart as it has since.
- There are hardly any changes to the timetables of Hohenlohe and Tauberbahn. In the direction of Schrozberg - Lauda, a new train Mon-Fri starts at 4:47 from Crailsheim. There will be changes to the Remsbahn timetable from 9.06.2019, when the new operating company Go-Ahead will start operations there in local traffic. Therefore, the timetable is only valid until 8.06.2019. In the course book tables you will find the stops to Nuremberg now at the KBS 785 (Murrbahn), instead of KBS 786 (Remsbahn).
- On the route Stuttgart - Nürnberg, so on the Murrbahn, Go-Ahead starts on 15.12.2019 on the operation, so until the next timetable change. The double-deck coaches on the Murrbahn will then be history again and replaced by modern Flirt vehicles. In the coming year 2019, IC trains on the route Karlsruhe - Stuttgart - Aalen - Crailsheim - Nürnberg line will gradually be replaced by modern IC double-deck coaches. Also in 2019, the aging VT-628 vehicles of the DB Westfrankenbahn on the Hohenlohe and Tauber lifts will be replaced by modernized VT-642 vehicles, with significantly more comfortable entry.
- With the Stadtbus Schwäbisch Hall there are changes for individual lines. Thus, the line 3 goes over the trading center West and Kerz again a round course, further with operation of the forest cemetery. At the line 4 the approach Diakoniewerk - Auwiese/ALDI was turned, i. first approach Diakoniewerk, then ALDI and Auwiese. The bus stop in the Salinenstraße at the car dealership Koch is eliminated.
- The city bus line 7 runs in the evening and weekend increasingly over Breiteich. With the line 9 there are slightly changed driving times. The line 45 Gaildorf - Untergröningen served in Kocher valley in Sulzbach-Laufen in the industrial area Kocherwiesen new stops, as well as the new stop "Schillerstraße" in Gaildorf. After commissioning, this will also be started up by the line 44 from Hofmann.
- No changes at the StadtBus Crailsheim and clock traffic Satteldorf. Likewise no changes in the call-bus, and only minimal changes in the rides of the company Hofmann in the Gaildorf area. In the current year, the registration time at call-bus lines was extended to 8:00 to 20:00 daily.
- Also only a few changes to the timetables of Röhler and Müller. At the line 49 Gaildorf - Obersontheim the Stuttgart early train was connected at 5:32 clock. Also, a new connection starts at 9:01 clock in Buhlertann, with connection in Gaildorf to MetropolExpress in the direction of Stuttgart. On school days, this course departs at 9:32 am from Gaildorf ZOB as a new ride on line 16 via Rosengarten to Schwäbisch Hall.
- The buses of the lines 31 and 71 can drive for quite some time again on the Orlacher Steige, so that the travel times are here again as before the flooding in Braunsbach. The current block in Braunsbach with diversion traffic over Arnsdorf will be canceled in mid-December.
- There are also some changes to the timetables of the lines 25, 26 and 28 of the NVH. Here, an additional bus on line 28 departs from Künzelsau at 16:35 on school days, and at 17:45 from the station SHA-Hessental, adjusted for the train arrival from Stuttgart at 17:37. Individual over-corner connections from/to Obersteinach have been optimized in Braunsbach on the NVH-line 26.